Tuesday, February 12, 2008

wHy!




i dunno why .. u always angry with me..
it's like u uncomfortable with me..
in unconditional time, u looks insist me

how i respect u
but u make me sadness
doubtfully
...

no .. no .. no..
till now just look for why on me!
what's going on my mind..

this pressure increase on the bad time..
..


right now.. i'm just say up to u..
the condition disturbing my life


...

i just wanna fell free and could breath fully..

i know one day i will reach my aim..

will known who am i?

..

i could face it alone!
hiks

but i dun wanna give up ..

...

so what can I do?
everything is falls..
an usefully..

...
how can to show in
it the creation..
it this the pure art..

..
just screaming !

may one day i meet someone who save me..
where is the prince..
where is the heroes?
where is the angle?


..

just now and then.. will shown

..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mulane... diserpis to ben klepek2.